Monday, January 4, 2010

Well. it's back to work for me today! No more long weekends for awhile! It's minus 34 this morning and it's miserable. I need a vacation. Got all the Xmas stuff put away and started deep cleaning and hope to have it finished by the end of the week so I can tackle organizing my studio which has become a disaster area. Looking forward to it being clean and starting working on some new projects.

Got my notification that my next apron kit has been paid for. Boy, do I love that kit club.http://olivrjuiceco.typepad.com It has definately made me love sewing again and the projects are delightful and so easy to put together. Can't wait to put this one together.

Didn't get my new camera yet as the roads were completely ice last week so I'm hoping to go and pick it up next weekend, weather permitting. I've been waiting for it for so long! Can't wait.

Here's to a great 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment